Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I hope everyone had a safe New Year's Eve last night. We went out with my BIL for some shrimp, went back to his house for a movie, then to Wal-Mart...and came back home. Lemme tell ya, I fought SO HARD to stay awake until the ball dropped! And I won! LOL Then we smooched and went to sleep...lol Romantic, huh? It didn't help that I had to work today, either. I think I will be hitting the hay a bit earlier tonight...no creativeness to show ya either, as my desk is a mess, awaiting more dowels for my ribbon holder...I will take pics to post when it is finished. I have an order of Nesties that will hopefully be winging its way here very soon...YEA!!! I'm way excited! :) Anyhow, I wish us all a blessed and happy new year! Toodles!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Thanks for your sweet comments! What part of PA do you live? My inlaws live in Downingtown outside Philly. We never get snow in FL, so we loved it! :) Cute blog! ~Tori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marie - Happy New Year to you and yours as well! We spent a very quiet New Year's Eve but we saw the "ball" come down too. Let's hope we ALL have a wonderful, happy, healthy 2010!

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...