Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My first try...




at Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge. This is sketch 57. At first look, I was a bit intimidated by all those "stripes" in the background, but as I looked at other cards in blogland, I thought, "I can do this!" So, here is my attempt. I dug through my papers, and found these, called "Basically Pastel" from Miss Elizabeth's. Then I chose the focal point stamps (Inkadinkado), my ink (Studio G), ribbon and ric-rak from my stash, and finally my sentiment (The Paper Company). I am fairly pleased with my results...I hope some of you are too! I have 2 more cards to post tonight...hopefully! TOODLES!

1 comment:

  1. This is a very sweet card! I love how you have handled all those stripes by going the "other" direction with them!

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...