Friday, March 12, 2010

FTL #81


This is my first time making a card using a Fall-To Layout (FTL) sketch, although I do have ALOT of them saved. After my last card-making session, I still wanted to make "just one more", and this fit the bill perfectly! This is FTL#81, and I think I may just have to make a bunch more cards like this! Seriously, you can't get much simpler than this layout, and still have so much impact. Again, I thought this card was too "white", so I opted to sponge the edges. Hopefully soon, I will have time to sit and create more cards using this layout. Only having one day off for the week really STINKS! LOL Until next time, TOODLES!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it! So simple, yet really elegant! Saved the idea to use too!
    Hugs
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- H IS FOR HATS, I IS FOR INKY

 Hello, crafty friends!  Welcome back to my blog.  It's time again for a new challenge at ABC Christmas , where it's letters H and I...