Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Dora, Dora, Dora...


the explorer! :) Recently, my friend Heather invited me to her daughter's 3rd birthday party. Heather told me that Lexie LOVES Dora, so of course I HAD to make an appropriate card! I chose bright colors that I thought "matched" Dora's personality. The inside of the card contains coloring pages, so I punched holes thru them all with my Cropadile...let me tell ya, that is one HANDY tool...and tied them together with green, white, and pink ribbons. I used various birthday stamp sets on the balloons, and a set I got at a discount store for her name. Added a little hot pink cell phone gem over the "i" and DONE! I think Lexie liked it, but she is only 3, lol! Until next time, my friends...TOODLES!!

1 comment:

  1. Terrific Dora card Marie! I'm not surprised Lexie liked it!
    Hugs
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...