Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Post number 2 for tonight!


Hello! As promised, I am back with another non-Christmassy card. This one features an image from Meljen's Designs, Mr. Ladybird. I was practicing my coloring again, this time using the darker end of the cool grays. I'm really not too happy with his belly, but it is done now! I blinged his wings with some Stickles, and used the Red Star Gelly Roll pen on the little hearts and dots around him. I love those Star pens from Gelly Roll! Sticking to my resolution to send more cards, this one is going overseas as well, hopefully sometime this week too. I am also entering this card into the current challenge over at Meljen's...hearts. Thanks for looking!
~Marie~

5 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute! I love the spring-like colors.



    Thank you for joining our “HEARTS”challenge at Meljen’s Designs.

    ~Cheryl~

    National Wear Red for Women day is coming up on February 3, 2012. Please wear red and help raise awareness of the signs of heart disease, stroke, & heart attack and how women can live heart healthier lives. To learn more, visit the Wear Red for Women or the American Heart Association websites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card for our Hearts theme Marie.

    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week, good luck and hope you will join us again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute, colourful card
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...