Wednesday, February 22, 2012

DigiStamp Boutique, February competition...entry one

Good evening again folks! I'm here tonight to show you my first entry for this month's DigiStamp Boutique customer competition. This a-DOR-able bear is Louie. He is part of the Louie Love set, one of three images. Isn't he just THE cutest??? When I saw this set, I HAD to have it! The dp is from Studio G...yes, dp from Studio G! $.97 for six sheets at Wal-Mart!! I think that's awesome! :) The sentiment is also a Studio G, stamped in orange TCP ink. I used my Prismacolor markers on Louie...still practicing! The hearts are all colored and then Stickled. Sparkle-ay! Well, I should get on with this...I still want to post the OTHER card I made for the competition. Oh, and this card went to my DD, Laurena for Valentine's Day. See ya soon!

~Marie~

1 comment:

  1. aww, very sweet! i'm having trouble commenting on your jingle belles' card, so i'm adding it here: awww, what an adorable rub on snowman! and i love the snowflake buttons, rick rack and the sentiment in blue; such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...