Saturday, November 16, 2013

Hello!

Hey all!  I just wanted to pop on here for a minute to explain my absence this week....it's been a bit rough for me.  I lost my job of 8 years (long story), but I wanted to leave anyway.  I was just hoping to actually have a job lined up beforehand, ya know?  On top of that, I found out that a high school friend of mine was murdered...which has all of the rest of us asking, "WHY?".... He was such a good guy, and had only just gotten married 2 years ago.  He was a bit commitment phobic, I think!  Every time it crosses my mind, I feel so sad....

Anyway, I just wanted you all to know what was happening, in case anyone was wondering where I was.  Please, if any of you say prayers, keep his widow and his sister in your prayers.  Thank you!

~Marie~

6 comments:

  1. hi marie, i'm sorry you're having a rough week; my thoughts are with you.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to read all of what's happening in your life, Marie. Naturally, you are going to feel sad and depressed and anxious about both of these terrible events. You will grieve the loss of your friend, but you also need to allow yourself the time to grieve the loss of your job of that many years. I know, I've been through it. Just try to set yourself a time limit for the job grieving, say until the new year, so it doesn't get the upper hand, which is harder to get out from under. I will pray for his wife and his sister and for you. Life is too short and very precious and this death reminds us that we need to LIVE every moment fully. All the best to you in finding a new job where you will be challenged and content. Big hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for better days ahead, Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Marie, I'm so sorry:( How terrible, this world doesn't make sense any more:( I will certainly pray for you and your friends family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marie, I'm so sorry! I'll keep you and your friend's family in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marie, I am so sorry...I will keep you and your friend's family in my prayers...

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- H IS FOR HATS, I IS FOR INKY

 Hello, crafty friends!  Welcome back to my blog.  It's time again for a new challenge at ABC Christmas , where it's letters H and I...