Monday, March 23, 2015

Thank you card

I told you I would be back shortly!  Here is the card I want to show you:
 
This card was made for a very special lady I've gotten to know over the past year at my new job who retired just last week.  I wanted to make sure she knew what an impact she had on me in just a short time!  Obviously her favorite color is PINK, so the color choice was a no-brainer!  LOL! 
This is the first time I have used this Darice embossing folder, although I don't know why I waited so long to do so!  I embellished the dots with some Cotton Candy Stickles, added some hot pink cell phone pearl bling, and a butterfly cut from a Silhouette file.  She is also covered in Stickles.  The sentiment (also never before used...you see a theme building here?), is from the set called "Card Crafting Thank You," from The Paper Company.  Cindy really liked her card...she came over and gave me a hug, and said, "Way to go, you made me cry!"  :) 
 
I'm adding this card to Darnell's NBUS #4 as well:
 
 
Thanks again for stopping by...it's time for me to hit the hay!
 
~Marie~
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I don't remember seeing that embossing folder before. Must put it on list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is really dazzling, Marie! I'm glad you came back right away with it and that you played again in my NBUS Challenge! Thank you! The movement on this card is fantastic!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Marie, love all your NBUS. Carol x

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...